Oh boy, things got a little dicey overnight and it appeared that we were set for a very interesting and volatile Friday…until…a little leak from Jerry to his buttboy at the WSJ. And now, as if by magic, suddenly everything has stabilized.
Here’s a rundown of how crazy things had gotten. At their respective highs and lows:
- USDJPY was up 1.81 at 151.95
- POSX was up 99¢ at 113.83
- S&P futures were down 35 points at 3632
- The 10-year note was yielding 4.34%
- Dec22 Comex gold hit a low of $1621