The Fed Chair no longer believes the economy will have a soft landing…
· Jerome Powell no longer believes the economy will have a soft landing.
· Joe Biden is creating severe moral hazards with student loan forgiveness.
· Most unsold new homes on the market since aftermath of financial crisis.
· Service sector is at its weakest since the depths of covid lockdowns.
· More consumers are relying on savings and debt.
· A Black Monday is possible.
· Bond market investors are clueless to the reality of inflation.