Inflation beat expectations by a wide margin, and investors are selling both the rumor and…
by Peter Schiff of Peter Schiff Podcast
· Inflation beat expectations by a wide margin.
· Consumers more pessimistic now than in depth of C lockdowns.
· CNBC ridicules David Einhorn for recommending gold investing.
· Investors selling both the rumor and the fact.
· Christine Lagarde said nothing hawkish.
· Recession will kick inflation into a new gear.
· Gold stocks unexpected victim of inflation.
· Government causes inflation, not prices.
· P calls out Biden for lying about price hikes.
FULL SHOW NOTES AND LINKS HERE