New Balance continues their rollout of limited edition pairs of their Furon v7 and Tekela v4 boots with a classy new Blackout pack. The boot designs are inspired by the precious metals that can be unearthed from the depths of earth’s surface, the same way players are discovered from the most unlikely of places around the world.
This comes after the brand released its new First Edition line, which includes a more luxurious take on the black and gold colourway. The Blackout pack features more muted accents of gold, mainly in the New Balance branding, still adding a touch of opulence to the overall look.
The brand new Furon v7 is designed with an innovative Hypoknit upper with mesh lining for breathability and comfort. The off-set lacing with a cored-out canopy delivers impressive lockdown and support, with an increased strike zone.
Tekela continues to be an option for those who prefer a laceless boot, as it incorporates a full-foot stretch knit upper for a snug, skin-like fit. Plus, it has a directional heel lining for secure lockdown.
The Furon v7 and Tekela v4 blackout boots are special editions, so you’ll need to be quick to get your hands on them.
New Balance Blackout pack boots price & how to buy
We independently choose all products featured on our site. We may earn a commission when you purchase something through the links provided.
New Balance Furon v7 Pro
- Hypoknit upper is designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Off-set lacing with cored-out canopy to increase strike zone and provide lockdown
- 3D tongue tab for added grip
New Balance Tekela v4 Pro
- Laceless closure for secure lockdown and stability
- Seam-free off-set instep zone for lockdown and reduced pressure
- Multi-directional conical stud configuration